The Code of Ethics and the Rules of Conduct
(Additional and Revised Policies)
Revision Date : January 1, 2023
The Rules of Conduct (“Rules” or “ROC”) define and establish:
(1) Certain principles to be followed in the development and maintenance of an Amway Business.
(2) The rights, duties, and responsibilities of each Amway Business Owner (“ABO”).
The terms and conditions of this relationship are set forth in:
(1) The Amway ABO Contract.
(2) Other official Amway literature (either printed or digital) or communications.
The Amway Code of Ethics and the Rules of Conduct of Amway will be updated and the new additional policies are listed below. The related terms and conditions will take effect from January 1, 2023 and are applicable to Distributors.
• 3.5.2 Legal Entities as ABOs
• 6.8 Divorce, Annulment, Legal Separation, Separation, or Other Dissolution
• 6.10 Non-Compete/Non-Solicitation
• 8.2 First Contact with Prospects
From time to time, the contents of these documents are changed. Amway will notify the ABOs of such changes in a timely manner in official Amway literature (either printed or digital). The changes will become effective upon publication. In order to preserve the goals and purposes of the Amway Sales and Marketing Plan, Amway reserves to itself the sole right to adopt, amend, modify, supplement, or rescind any or all of these, Rules of Conduct, the Amway Policies and Standards as necessary.
Please visit Amway Hong Kong website under Resource Center – Amway Policies and Regulations for more information.
Where conflict arises between Chinese and English version, the English version shall prevail.